Sign in to follow this  
xclusiv8

What game are you playing?

55 members have voted

1. 1. What SF game are you playing?

I was just wondering what Strike fighters game you guys are playing?

WoE, WoV, SFP1/SFG, FE.

Don't have WoI, haven't taken the plunge into SF2 series, yet. (Waiting new rig, then, the whole lot, from the start :grin: )

none of the above, still waiting for paypal to process my request for some moneh with which to buy SF2:E and V. And Maybe First Eagles Gold.

This poll doesn't quite let me answer accurately: I play a merged install of SF2/V/E and while I use the SF2E icon and make all my mods to the SF2E installation, I am primarily playing using SF2V planeset and terrain (of course I take some hops in Germany with F-15, A-10, A-7D, etc.).

SF2/SF2V/SF2E merged install with WOI terrain and Malvinas terrain added. I just fly single missions in whatever terrain takes my fancy!

My main installs are massively modified WOE with all of the available terrains patched 9/ 08 because the wingman actually follows orders most of the time with that patch/ another with 10/08patchb.... my ground attack and prop/ helicopter installs are patched 8/ 30/06.

also have WoV modded with Yap2

And a heavily modded version of WOI

When SF2E was released, i wondered if it would be worth the extra spending money (beside the fact to support TK on bringing up more brilliant games!), as i had WoE installed allready. But i never had any regrets on doing so, as it is in fact a totaly new game with all those little, but very important changes, done "under the hood"! :good:

I have a merged SF2/SF2V/SF2E and my ever growing WOI install.

I play Merged SF2/SF2V/SF2E and WoE but only the Desert Storm mod which btw is a very good mod for WoE

It usually varies from month to month, but at the moment, SF2 is my drug of choice.

Well I play them all both the old series and the new. To many great mods not converted yet to the new series to abandon the old completely :good:

Well I am not just playing WoV it has inspired me to do a lot of reading about the Vietnam war.

I also like to study this old board game by Victory Games called Vietnam.

pic148009_md.jpg

pic308662_md.jpg

Edited by Oswald Bastable

WoI and FE. Still getting my SF2E tweaked with the Unicode.

Well, all of 'em, but SF2E is at the head, ATM.

Still using SFP1, can't find SF2 in stores. Booo EB Games. WW2 install. Man are prop dogfights tough with a keyboard.

Edited by Atreides

You can only tick one box... I'm using all three SF2 sims, non-merged, plus a WW2 version of SF2, and then SFG which I don't actually use any more. Plus half a dozen installs of ungraded CFS3 (MAW, W40, ETO, PTO) and IL-2 1946. The one which hardly ever gets used is IL-2.

I'm still flying WOE because there are still a number of plane/campaign scenarios i'd like to try. All the newer stuff pretty much can't be handled by my comp and so that has to wait until i a new one sometime in the future.

Edited by Lt. James Cater

WoE, WoV, WoI, First eagles and EAW. Probably SF2 soongrin.gif

Wow, I used to have that Vietnam boardgame Oswald. Dejavu. Its impossible to win by the way. The more Regiments you commit to squash those little blue counters, the lower you domestic approval drops. Catch22.

I'm digging this SF2 Israel. I'm putting the hurt on these arabian Migs.

Still haven't bitten the bullet on SF2I. SF2E is great, though!