Sign in to follow this  
HotNess

so..with the release of the film,theres gonna be alot of people jumping on the fact of end of world 2012,mayans predicted this n that and there calender stops,pole shifts yadda yadda...so who thinks its actually a possabilty or a big let down like Y2K bug.???.(yes i was one of those who stood outside with a camera waiting for aircraft to fall out of sky lol)

lets face it,it would be a bit of a shame if it did end in 2012 as the london olympics would be a waste of time and as for rio and the 2016 world cup,well theres no point even printing the t shirts up.

xx v xx

Find a date in history and you will find somebody who predicts doom for it.

I know a few "end of the world" dates that has passed in my lifetime. Never even gotten close, tought I think 2012 may be a pretty good yawn if you want to kill time someday.

I though you would want it to happen,after all,your from germany so not like your gonna be busy world cup 2016 time anyway LOL xxx

XX V XX

OT: I lived in Germany when I registred. I currently live in Sweden.

The hysteria over Y2k was quite amusing. I remember at the new years party, one of the hosts cut power to the house a minute or so after new years to prank everyone into thinking the powergrid failed.

• Dislike 1

For the "real" event, I plan of laughing my ass off, IF the Universe ends. I also plan on laughing my ass of if NOTHING happens, so I win either way. :cool:

However, I AM looking forward to the movie; part of it was shot less than 500 yards from where I'm sitting at Santa Monica Airport (where, supposedly Our Heros ™ try to escape in a private plane). Of course, watching LA get 'the finger' is always fun. After all, we hardly have ANYTHING happen here, other than the occasional Giant Mutated Ants ™ from "THEM" and the odd misplaced tornados from "Day After Tommorrow"....

wrench

kevin stein

• Like 1

If it is the end of the world I plan to meet it going backwards with a large drink in one hand riding a motorbike with a lovely lady on the back with our Butts on fire... Well if you gotta go might as well do it with style... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::drinks: :drinks:

Without actually looking into it since i don't have much time, I'd go out on a limb and float the idea that in 2012 the Mayan calander simply resets and its a big fuss over nothing, much like ours resets at 00:00 on the 1st of January....

Craig

Without actually looking into it since i don't have much time, I'd go out on a limb and float the idea that in 2012 the Mayan calander simply resets and its a big fuss over nothing, much like ours resets at 00:00 on the 1st of January....

Craig

I did look into it.

"Misinterpretation of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar is the basis for a New Age belief that a cataclysm will take place on December 21, 2012. December 20, 2012 is simply the last day of the 13th b'ak'tun, which began September 18, 1618 (1,728,000 days from the beginning of the calendar)."

I do admit tought that this makes for entertaining reading:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Doomsday_prediction#Doomsday_theories

Edited by tigertompa

What do ya meen nothing happens in santa monica or LA...i once for a very short period lived in oxnard,and alot happend,I once saw 3 cars crash, a chinese lady dropped some doughnuts , i caused a que when i couldnt work your stupid american petrol pumps and i saw a dog on a skate board...so cant see why you say nothing happens,it was crazy crazy with things when i was there...LOL.

i think if it does end..i know it aint lady like..but maybe a naked killing spree..after all people are gonna die anyway so its ok,and a bit of shop lifting for jimmy choo shoes,maybe pig out on KFC and sambuca shots x

xx v xx

Why would you want to rob people of experiencing the end of the world first hand? I for one would feel cheated if I died before it began...

I think there should be a TV special on 22nd December 2012...where all the Dorks who predicted the end of the world, are dropped into a Live Volcano!

Now THAT would be entertainment!

I think there should be a TV special on 22nd December 2012...where all the Dorks who predicted the end of the world, are dropped into a Live Volcano!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Ok..so lets just say for a minute,its true and it was going to end in 2012..and i know the government wouldnt actually tell us were gonna die as it would be chaos..but if we did know it was true...would you go into work on monday morning and still pay tax lol x

xx v xx

Edited by racindriver1

... your stupid american petrol pumps

Might need a rubber for that bit. Have a decko and see for yourself.

76.png

• Like 1

Now THAT'S an Idea! Love it and "loled" like you can't imagine!

“no one knows the day or the hour”

so who thinks its actually a possabilty or a big let down like Y2K bug.???.(yes i was one of those who stood outside with a camera waiting for aircraft to fall out of sky lol)

lol, i thought the computers woudl go mad and fire at will russian and US ICBMs , so i sitted on the window to have the privilege vision to see they falling at my city, offcourse, it was quite dissapointing :lol:

btw, the movie is awesome, just shamefull the salvation excuse , i mean in a real emergeny situation governments would really think in money? why not suck down people's troath such of things like ''salvaton bonuses'' (ie:war bonuses).

and i don't even know if the movie excuse is really possible to happen :blink:

anyway, its awesome, it worths for the special effects, but the movie is much more than it.

Edited by Silverbolt

Well, the end is near! :lol:

As i watched the movie in cinema last weekend, a woman behind me gets in panic. she said:

Oh my god, only a little bit more than 2 years and the world gets down. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The really believed it. She does not understand my jokes that i made about her. like:

Maybe we should build an arch.

she looked very angry at me and so I stopped joking.

BTW, i don´t belive that the end will be in 2012! ;)

Ok..so lets just say for a minute,its true and it was going to end in 2012..and i know the government wouldnt actually tell us were gonna die as it would be chaos..but if we did know it was true...would you go into work on monday morning and still pay tax lol x

xx v xx

Yes, then I'd punch my boss in the face and claim it was left-over anxiety from all the waiting... and I was disappointed I had to come back

21 Dec 2012 is 2 days before my 42 Birthday... so let's look closer at this and me....

12 21 2012... hmmmmmm (1+2) + (2+1) X 2 = 012 12/2 = 6

12 23 69 (my birthday) (1+2) X 23 = 69 subtract the year of my wife's birthday (63) = 6

12 23 12 (my 42nd Birthday) (1+2) x 23 = 69 + 12 = 81/9 = 9 - 3(which is the sum of the month of 12) = 6

Well funny how that worked out... 666. Must mean I'm 'That Guy', so yep... we're all gonna die. Sorry to break the news...

OvS

The world is going to end when hell freezes over. It can happen. yikes.gifok.gif

• Like 1

No, the world will end when Congress passes a health care reform bill that actually improves health care and costs the gov't less.

So while some think it will happen this year, I think we can confidently predict NEVER. :wink:

• Like 1

well , 2012? when pes12 released!

i cant imagine 2012 , we should think about tomorrow

well , 2012? when pes12 released!

i cant imagine 2012 , we should think about tomorrow

:rofl: yeah, when winning eleven will pass the eleven edition?