Sea Harrier FA.2

wrench

kevin stein

MFGHUNTER02.jpg

Hawker Hunter Mk.54 - MFG2, West German Marineflieger, 1961

Cracking RF-4E ravenclaw_007

I love that paint scheme Ravenclaw!

Thanks Ludo, yes if Florian is ok with it i will post it.

Sure! Feel free to release this, excellent work! :good:

• Like 1

Is that some kind of What if harrier? Never seen one with the thingy sticking out of it.

the thingy sticking out means its a boy:lol: seriously though for weight and space savings several planes had refueling probes scabbed onto the outside. isreali phantoms later in life and spanish RF-4Cs come to mind though i had forgot the SHARs got the treament too

@ravenclaw sweet skins! i take it they are what ifs? i only recall two paint schemes in luftwaffe service

Edited by daddyairplanes

@ravenclaw sweet skins! i take it they are what ifs? i only recall two paint schemes in luftwaffe service

No fu**ing what ifs! :lol:

several Experimental schemes were tested on the RF-4Es and F-4Fs before the later camos were introduced.

No fu**ing what ifs! :lol:

several Experimental schemes were tested on the RF-4Es and F-4Fs before the later camos were introduced.

hey i didn't know. stop yelling at me :this::rofl:

Looks like you were wathcing the classic trek episode Tomorrow is yesterday when Kirk and crew go back to 60's Earth and are almost destroyed by an f-104 piloted by capt. Christopher whom they capture and then have to return him back to his time. That;s one of my fav episodes.

See ehre:

http://www.cbs.com/classics/star_trek/video/?pid=HztAh0ecNO1cp1bQmaG02tOsOkpKOET2&vs=Default&play=true

Edited by dsawan

Looks like you were wathcing the classic trek episode Tomorrow is yesterday when Kirk and crew go back to 60's Earth and are almost destroyed by an f-104 piloted by capt. Christopher whom they capture and then have to return him back to his time. That;s one of my fav episodes.

Gosh, I remember that one. I don't think I've seen it for a couple of decades though.

Look I think its a Mirage....

when did they leading edge slats???

---

TIS was the basis for the ENTIRE mod ... it definatelly falls into the 'and now, for completly different' vien of SF-ing

wrench

kevin stein

See ehre:

http://www.cbs.com/classics/star_trek/video/?pid=HztAh0ecNO1cp1bQmaG02tOsOkpKOET2&vs=Default&play=true

Well, what do you think the Classified Mission Mod is? I only spelled it out in the post-mission readme....

FC

FAAMiG-902.jpg

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-9's - Fuerza Aérea Argentina, 1952