I've being toying with this idea for sometime now, 81st TFS EF-4C in Euro1 camo (for the EF-4C in SF2V Air & Ground War mod)...BTW: how can I remove the Sidewinder's rails?

intersesting as i would think not loading them would keep the rails off. as for your skin you might wanna change your decals from white to black. easy to do if you have Gimp or any other program that can look at TGA files.

no room for Megis; it's closed anyway. (iirc, it'd be about where the bow of that ore carrier is on the left)

Midway and O'Hare are BOTH there, just not in their geographicly correct locations (tiling issues and the inherent scaling issues), so they're both just outside the city limits.

Yet another reason to hate this tileset...even though I made over 2 dozen new tiles to fill in blanks that were left out of the original set.

can't wait to finish this map.....

wrench

kevin stein

god that shows how long i been away from home. didnt even know it had closed down. still remember the 727 landin on it tho, we couldnt what if it back in......:no: (yeah i know the answer. still want my bluesmobile)

god that shows how long i been away from home. didnt even know it had closed down. still remember the 727 landin on it tho, we couldnt what if it back in......:no: (yeah i know the answer. still want my bluesmobile)

Yeah that asshole Mayor Daley, (while there was a campaign to save it as a historical place), had bulldozers drive on the runway and tear it up. There were planes still on the airfield and had to get a waiver to take off from the taxiway. So while a court order told him to halt any construction, he destroyed it anyway. Was fined too and used tax payer money to pay the damn fine! He is corrupt as they come.

B-57B WIP. Took me over 2 1/2 hours to get everything straight between 2 sets of templates. Still isnt right because the band near the end of the tail is broken up in 3 places so I can't make it slant like it should. Also the nose mapping is screwed so I cant get the nose color right. So this is going to have to be good enough.

img00118.JPG

Yeah that asshole Mayor Daley, while there was a campaign to save it as a historical place, had bulldozers drive on the runway and tear it up. There were planes still on the airfield and had to get a waiver to take off from the taxiway. So while a court order told him to halt any construction, he destroyed it any. Was fined too and used tax payer money to pay the damn fine. He is corrupt as they come.

well that is chicago politics. vote and vote often! and gee look who took over. ah well i'll claim the ol' hometown for the Cubs:grin:

13th BS, Circa 1965

img00119.JPG

img00120.JPG

8th BS, Circa 1965

img00121.JPG

img00123.JPG

Not had much time to fly lately with jobhunting and such. Anyway pleased to report after one year unemployed I've bagged my my dream job. Upshot is I'll be looking to upgrade the ol' pc in a few months. In the meantime some shots from War For Isreal. Bit dark so turn up the gamma.

Not had much time to fly lately with jobhunting and such. Anyway pleased to report after one year unemployed I've bagged my my dream job...

Excellent news mate!

after one year unemployed I've bagged my my dream job

congrats! :clapping:

just flying around

(everyone knows how much I hate to waste good decals....and 30minutes in PS, partly re-templated, viola!)

wrench

kevin stein

just flying around

(everyone knows how much I hate to waste good decals....and 30minutes in PS, partly re-templated, viola!)

wrench

kevin stein

...ummm, don't you mean VOILA? :haha:

SidDogg

...ummm, don't you mean VOILA? :haha:

SidDogg

That's Wrench for you. Always fiddle-ing about!

Some Sea Vixen goodness.....

half a second later I was toast..... :blink:

sea vixen for SF2?

Did i lose something?

Is that a Transformer? :lol:

:yikes: i think i forgot something :rofl:

Bumbleebee's Evil Twin! Run!

Ok, last shots of A-10A, I promise

notice new "missileisflighteffect" of the Maverick I'm tweaking, stock one is way to small and "flat"

I'm thinking about deleting the flare as it's soo 1990s :smile:

Edited by Stary
  • Like 1

I'm thinking about deleting the flare as it's soo 1990s :smile:

it would be a good idea, sometimes it messes a good screenshot.

SOVIETYAK-9U02.jpg

Yakovlev Yak-9U

Really enjoying this golden oldie!

• Like 1

Beautiful Sundowner :good:

Yakovlev Yak-9U

Really enjoying this golden oldie!

sheesh you finally get your whole own forum and now you wanna play with real planes/skins!:lol:

nice polish Li-2's tho.

nice polish Li-2's tho.

Actually, the game generated them (as good old C-47's).