Paladrian

Expansion pack 2 is out!

F-100A :yikes:!

1956 campaign :yikes:!

The price :yikes:!

"Bonus" goodies :yikes:!

Downloading now!!! :clapping::good:

Downloading! And i thought Christmas is still 3 weeks to go? :lol:

downloadingnow as I write this. Anyone try making anti-ship missions? or better yet carrier based ones and can post screenies of how it was done. I wontbe able to get to it till saturday due to work.

Edited by dsawan

When I read the news, my heart skipped a step.

Well, Downloading now, and I am quite sure the three days of noodles will be worth this :D

downloadingnow as I write this. Anyone try making anti-ship missions? or better yet carrier based ones and can post screenies of how it was done. I wontbe able to get to it till saturday due to work.

I was planning on making a first impressions video. Ill see about doing your request as well :)

Edited by JonathanRL

I will buy it asap, anyone know If is possible to use Stary trees with the new patch?

Just a few observations:

I can now switch off Antialiasing in options.ini! Antialiasing=1 results in good 'ol jaggies :D

SF2:Israel EXP1 now crashes immediately after start (can't reach menu), all other exes work fine(SF2, SF2:Europe, SF2:Israel, SF2:Vietnam, merged install)....

Lighting's rocket pack is hialrious. It pops out when you press fire and goes back in when you release the button.

$14.99 = €11.39. Just so happens I've got €11.56 on my PayPal :cool:

:dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

• Like 1

Holy mother of f... I've just seen Lighting F.1 bag a Fresco. I've seen Lightning F.1 trying to hit Badger with rockets at point blank range.

I've even scored a single with those rockets myself. I've learned never to use afterburner when wingmen with Red Top are around 'cause the missile might just decide "sod the bombers, chaps, - I'll go for the hottie!".

Awesome! Oh, and Lightning easily wins The Sleigh-est of Them All award topping Thud and Meteor.

as someone mentioned, not only are the trees missing, but ALL the TOD items (the various and sundry small buildings). Terrain object buildings (mosques, generators, etc) are still there.

wrench

kevin stein

i hope that this is a bug that will be fixed , vietnam,germany and all other terraine´s with out no tree´s makes no fun to fly

• Like 1

Agreed! :good:

My first impressions in video form. Hope you are able to endure my bad mic and commenting :D

Apologies for double post, but for some reason, the edit button on the above entry has disappeared.

Here is the mission editor tryout at any rate.

For the suicidal people Lightning F.6 is available in Red Lightning. Outclimbing Floggers in that pregnant whale is quite fun.

Does the AI use rockets as an a2a weapon now? Before rockets were only selectable as an a2g weapon.

Yeah, AI uses the popup rockets on early Lightning against bombers. In short bursts, way too close for their own safety, and not very accurately, but they do.

I checked the A2A load-outs on the early Lightnings, and they all were setup for missiles. Can anyone point me to an INI file that might have new entries regarding the AI and A2A rocket use? I can't seem to find any. Might be hard-coded I guess.

As I was away for waaay too long time, I think something within my install is messed up (all merged with Exp1); anyway I really can't see the new campaign in the selection screen..? And I can confirm, no .TOD objects at all. Checked with my GermanyCE repaint and on Formosa map :dntknw:

As I was away for waaay too long time, I think something within my install is messed up (all merged with Exp1); anyway I really can't see the new campaign in the selection screen..? And I can confirm, no .TOD objects at all. Checked with my GermanyCE repaint and on Formosa map :dntknw:

Me too, SF2E non-merged

Me too, SF2E non-merged

Hmmm...

There's thread by Kevin on Thirdwire forum, many report the same issues, together with freezing Exp1 executable (bye, War Of Independence install)

And BTW, you guys too had disk space requirement of over 6 gigabytes during install? I think it was due to various CAT files repacking/patching process?

And BTW, you guys too had disk space requirement of over 6 gigabytes during install?

Yep. Also, note that XP2 is about 3 times larger than XP1.

TK wrote on Facebook hotfix will be available soon...

And for those that are curious...

The new A2A rockets have this added in their INI file:

AirToAir=TRUE