576925_10152089680830203_47739149_n.jpg

Despite forecasted by ini intel, i didn´t see that coming

interested to know that as well (what the other skins are, that is)

Looks just the same as the FREE Mirage Factory A-7H available right here at CA to me...

Edited by dtmdragon

Looks just the same as the FREE Mirage Factory A-7H available right here at CA to me...

worried be not,

next patch will lock away access to TMF planes :yikes:

• Like 1

Anyone know what the bonus A-7E skins are? They weren't on the FB page.

There is an A-7E and an A-7E_74 camo for the Hellenic AF. and 48 serial number tga-s for the E model.

Edited by logan4

cant seem to get it to work or show up in the virgin installs. I dont see an a-7e 74 either. I use a merged install without NA patched to july 12. My a-4l and mirage 3EL work and show. Is this just for NA?

Edited by dsawan

Is this just for NA?

No, for any that has the A-7. I had tested on the same type of install you have and the plane A-7E and A-7H did show up, haven't seen _74yet, but flew the E with greek collors without problem.

post-30564-0-35939900-1347346805_thumb.jpg

Edited by logan4

that was a good one Grim...

I bet he will release a hellenic phantom next(though it could have been accomplished with the DLC skins).Any of the users notice any differences in the pit?

As per INI data, in order of probabilities, there were lybian and egyptian mirages, late skyhawk for the USMC and Israeli air force (models M&N) late phantoms for the USN (J_74, N and S) and Wild Weasels for USAF...then a few more like Buccaneers, Jaguars, nightfighting Meteors, etc half the post-war RAF

ok, this is stange. i dowlded again and i still cant get the H to show. I do see a skin for the E and nothing for a-7 '74 and this is using sf2exp2 patched to July 12. The a-4L and the Mirage EL and O are there. Is anyone else having this issue? This is a non-modded install too.

You should go apesh*t on customer service. Just in case

Is that .DLC file in the DLC directory in your SF2 program folder? Also check your option.ini and make sure that DLC = true there.

The only unique difference between the A-7H and A-7E 3d models is the removal of the refueling probe. This appears to be consistent with reality. Anything and everything I could find on the A-7H said that it was pretty much an A-7E with the refueling probe removed. I barely glanced over the cockpits and didn't see any obvious differences. The price says it all. None of the DLC variants with significant 3D model changes had the $2.99 price tag.

well i posted in thirdwire forums about it. it seems the F4E Kai isnt showing either. Do these dlc's conflict with the mods from others? or better yet how do you etract the dlc planes manually. They arent zip files or izarc, itried doing extraction.

Do these dlc's conflict with the mods from others?

Yes, if the third-party aircraft uses the same folder name as a Third Wire release. Look in the A-7H folder and see if it looks merged.

hi, I cant remember if there was already an H from modders here. The f-4Ej Kai, theres like 3 folders with a hangar screen that does not look like a thridwire hangar screen. So possible it merged. But the H as a separate entity, i dont see in folder. Unless it conflicted with MF's but i cheked and theres is E(H) so I cant tell. maybe i shd rename the other folders and reinstall.