Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,427
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. Been getting a lot of complaints about the MP versions of the Pilot series, and it focuses on the blacking out of the mission. I think (but not sure) that the host or lead person who joins the pilot slot needs to first slot in, select the parameters, and then OK it, and then have the other players join in, just to solve the issue. I have contacted RobJ, but he doesn't respond rapidly, so I think that's the only real workaround for the MP missions. I did tell one guy to do it, and maybe that'll work for him, and such, and for other players. If that does work, then that can probably be the only thing people can do to alleviate that issue. I also plan on putting that on the MP missions once that is confirmed to work, hopefully.
  2. Okay with 2.22 being released on Stable, I can upload the Flanker562 Helicopter Pack and the Ah-1Z Sunday, so those can finally be let out of the barn and so on. Modding for this week is sparse, I don't have any ideas, but I may look into expanding the Friendly CSAT mod though, but since nobody has really either used it and provided feedback, or whatnot, I haven't gotten any feedback on most of the unit mods, so I'll just work on it until somebody says something, but I think it's a viable mod for most missions that would allow such a scenario to exist in some fashion. Anyway, that's it for now, more to follow if something does, so for Sunday: - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack - AH-1Z
  3. Click on the Downloads and maybe figure out when able to find the mod you're looking for, as there's quite a lot.
  4. Look at the Knowledge Base. You can modify SF1 stuff to a degree for SF2, but from what I know you can't go from SF2 to SFP1
  5. Better Infantry RC8 - Fixed some more errors from a complete run-through of the mod configs. Things look good now, so this should be the last fixes for the mod.
  6. Okay right now I may tackle the F-4E next week. As for a manual? I'm not sure as a lot of the F-4E drivers seem to figure out what to do with the Shrike, but I could always evaluate what's going on and put out my thoughts, who knows. Right now I have no other mods other than the Missile Mod that I put out. I don't entertain the need for anything else, the game itself satisfies my limited needs in flying and so on, so all I'm looking for was a long-range AMRAAM to pick off the enemy from a distance and such, not so much any need to mod anything else. I'm still learning coding for this game (I do a lot for another game), so as things progress and patches come out, I'll probably work with darkcode for the forseeable future as I'm still not confident in my code-Fu for DCS.
  7. I'm not going to get into any arguments, but you're okay posting screenshots, so no quarrel with that, just we're having issues with some stuff you upload. Erik did send you a PM so I don't know if you missed it, but I would check your Messages and respond if you can.
  8. Just for other users, Menrva pretty much said that if strahi is posting allegedly ripped models, he can post them, but will run into various issues if he uploads them. It's been a long conversation that we've been having on this issue alone, so we're aware of what's going on, but that's the "policy" for now if he is legit posting ripped content to the site. I know it may not be the "best fit" for what may happen, but as said, it's an issue we're working on as Staff behind the scenes. Mandatory screenie
  9. Well looks like that the CSAT config for Better Infantry was borked to some degree. Some things weren't done right, and so on. Every now and then I make mistakes. The good thing was that other than a couple entries, things should look right now that I went over the configs better than before. I'm surprised nobody said nothing and so on, but I guess it looked good enough for government work. It's backed up so any mistakes will happen going forward, but will necessitate an update on Sunday, just to keep things regular, and the small amount of people who use it, don't notice any errors anyway, or don't use it enough, but will update on Sunday, as the worry seems to be on my end, not the user's end. Anyway not much else projected for this week, another slow one but had a lot of real life issues come up too.
  10. Been getting blown up by AT gunners and moved to increase the cost to make them more targetable, and turns out that the config for that soldier was missing a ;, so it wasn't working correctly. Hopefully the update I just posted will fix the issue and make them easier to engage by AI forces, since that's how I deal with them, and take those buggers out, since they've been plastering me with RPG rounds left and right recently, so I fixed that. I think now I'm in a holding pattern with the ECM, as there's differing values, and that the code and stuff isn't implemented yet with the RC build, so gonna have to play it by ear, as if I'm reading the config right there should be separate ECM and DIRCM pods, or if that's how BIS wants to run it and so on as the ECM pods are actually DIRCM, or something like that, or something.
  11. Better Infantry RC7 - Fixed CSAT config, AT soldier should be working now due to missing ";" https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3512703543
  12. I mean it's a pretty broad question, since we don't know what time frame you'll be flying, and what kind of bombing. I've always bombed with guided bombs, and usually (when I do fly) fly the F/A-18F Super Hornet.
  13. Okay after some thinking, and realization is that I don't need the wing mounted ECM pods on the MH-92s, so the DAP will have the same mount as the other MH-92s (it changes the changelog but nothing serious since it's not released), to sort of streamline things, and go with the logic that the military will pay for the single system, not so much the dual system (considering weight on a helicopter and such) that the MH-80 DAP has (and needless to say I have no control over BIS's decision cycle), so it should be effective enough for players, but that remains to be seen in the future when they develop the system more.
  14. Most people have moved on to SF2, and the Complete edition for 100 bucks or so has SF2: Vietnam, which is just an improved WoV
  15. Well, I tried out some of my stuff against a ZSU-39 and found that neither mine or BIS's ECM does anything noticeable to the radar system, still got shot down as easily with the ECM Pods on the MH-80 DAP and the MH-92 system. So maybe it's still in development but as of right now there is no benefit with the ECM system. I would expect that the jammer would you know, jam the radar so you don't get shot at or something, but as of now nothing.
  16. Just in case if you're wondering, current changelog of the Flanker562 Helicopter Pack: RC203 (Release after 2.22 comes out!) - Updated and redid some RVMATs, particularly for the Fire Geometry on most helicopters - Added the new ECM Pods on the BattleHawk and CheroHawk, and the MH-92 DAP - Battlehawk has the new nose pods for use with the helicopter. - Requires Game Version 2.22 - Per the update, the drop tanks now function as they should - Updated various code for the locking and countermeasures system - Containers with weapon systems now have full datalink equipped - TF562 Medic uses a custom Kitbag (MTP) for its care items; it has a Medkit, 10 First Aid Kits, two regular and two red smoke grenades, and two green chemlights. Also makes him stand out less when fighting the units. - Added a removable ECM Pod for the MH-92 (Insertion and Sniper) variants. It is currently WIP, and as I get familiar with how it works, it will be improved over time or remain as is. This is in case the mission needs the jammer pod to be present. Default settings have it mounted on the helicopters when spawning them. - Fixed the Co-pilot position of the Battlehawk, now seats as intended due to a proxy index misnumbering.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..