an ohter skin and a lot of problems with the cockpit some buttons and the RWR dont like to work , i did not expect so much problems adapting the plane to SF1 :blink:

Will it be avaiable for Generation 2 also?.

Will it be avaiable for Generation 2 also?.

He developed it for Gen. 2 and is now in the process of "downgrading" to get it work in Gen. 1 also. :grin:

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

He developed it for Gen. 2 and is now in the process of "downgrading" to get it work in Gen. 1 also. :grin:

I ask me why to downgrade.... :blink:

Gen 1 is dead...

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Gen 1 is dead...

Then why do you post ????:blink: :blink:

Hou doe

Derk

• Like 3

Gen 1 is dead...

Carloncho

The Gen 1 is more alive than ever.

There are many who believe that the GEN-2 has nothing new and are only

Lights and glows.

You can not play in Multiplayer.

Gen-2 Is dying

• Like 2

my two cents on the Gen1/ Gen2 debate:

those that can afford it should get Gen2. I describe it best as Strike Fighters in HD.

that said i also understand that there are those out there who cannot afford or do not want to upgrade their systems. for them Gen1 is as alive as ever. there are some things also that one can find (not including multi-player) in Gen1 that aren't in Gen2. (Euro1 scheme for Phantoms comes to mind) to those who put in the time to downgrade new mods, thank you. to those who don't we need to get offa our butts and utilize the KB.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

From a Thirdwire perspective SF1 has reached the end of the line in terms of development yes - for everyone else its down to personal opinion and hardware - although I would hope that when you upgrade systems you get SF2 to at least show some support if you can.

And Suicidal there are a lot of new things in SF2 - that's not a belief but fact (I have put a thread up about it) :good:

Edited by MigBuster

Well, personally I bought the SF-2 Israel and Vietnam.

I can say that Israel as well as in generation 1 and 2.

Is excellent.

It is well that the Gen-2 best thing and bring more realism in the simulation.

But for personal reasons, I utter the generation 1

Either way, both have life for a long way.

It was only to bring the counter to my friend Carloncho. rofl.gif

Saludos

Marcos

problems solved , everything is working now except some cockpit function only supported by SF2 :grin:

RF-4E GAF

RF-4E_ICE GAF

Edited by ravenclaw_007
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 2

gallery_12300_43_1773006.jpg

TM navy Su-33F Sea Serpent On an anti ship patrol off the coast of North Korea. Seen Here it is Armed with AGM-65K Mavericks, MICA-IR, R-27S Sabres, and the TM version of the Exocet Anti Ship missile.

Note I now have nation insignias made for my aircraft and cant get them to show on this one any help would be appreciated in pointing me to the correct method of applying them

• Like 1

You painting them directly on the wings or using decals?

The decal locations are already there, just getting the decal to work?

yeah got the decal made and everything just need for it to show up

Got me honestly, I don't work with decals...

Falcon: post the decal question in the Mods/Skinning Chat Forum, and post the decals ini there. We'll get it worked out!

wrench

kevin stein

Guest rscsjsuso5

just saw your screen falcon , great plane, heard you having problems with decals , like wrench I too would like to help you and also it would be great if you can upload a beta package of your plane to a file-sharing site like file factory if you want or some way of sorts. just want to say good job and work on the plane, it is always a delight to have a person having a continuing interest in the flanker family of planes.

Guest rscsjsuso5

introducing the xian h-6m bomber of the plaaf navy multirole with ecm flare teh works , with 4 pylons (never done before, only on CA and insky to be the first )

1. just want to say hi to my comrades out their and of course we celebrated our 61 on oct 1 of our national day, so congrats to us.

2. just flying around taiwan terrain with a bomber. blowing up Taiwanese aaa/sam first and then over to the east coast of Taiwan to get some usn ships and also a taiwanese oil tank. very fun and realistic.

3. i was quite suprirse when i modded the aircraft and it look very simlar to the real things as in the picture of comparison.

enjoy these picture and enjoy your weekend insky team and CA and thank to all.

any1 want this aircraft and know the ins and outs of it aka tu16 pm me and i will upload

post-46688-008526500 1286074304.jpg

post-46688-065446600 1286074354.jpg

post-46688-015914800 1286074392.jpg

• Like 1

Guest rscsjsuso5

1. to my pakistan air force friends , we are every lucky to have the fc-1 jf-17 in joint development

2. a revised radar nose for the jj7 trainer , just Google the jj-7 and compare the aircraft of the screen and the real thing, also for fun i need a student to sit in the front seat any1 , come on don't be shy, I'll teach you how to maneuver the plane. just kidding around . ( i tried to mod the plane into a JL-9 ftc-2000 but very hard with the side air intakes.)

enjoy these pictures and enjoy your weekend and again thanks insky and CA and ateam

post-46688-028051100 1286076817.jpg

post-46688-053238300 1286077148.jpg

• Like 1

Sue power!

• Like 1

Sue power!

Like this. :good: