Sign in to follow this  
Fates

What do you Drive?

2002 35th aniversary Camaro Z-28. Bought it in 2003 with only 21,000 miles on it for $20,000. Just paid it off last April (got the pink slip the day before my birthday actually).

Performance mods: True dual exhaust (2 1/2" pipes) with 2 single chamber FlowMaster mufflers, RAM air, FAST exhaust intake manifold, Eldelbrock (sp?) headers.

Horse Power: +/- 500

Top Speed: So far... 185 mph

0-60: 3 1/2 seconds

and is still smog legal in California.

Exterior (in this pic): Xenon body kit, Tandem 4 port extractor hood with RAM air scoop, SS rear spoiler, black frame halo headlights, aluminum grill, black frame Euro tail lights; currently installed, but not on this pic: 17" rivetted chrome Z-06 rims w/ 245/45 Michelin Pilot Z rated tires.

Current status, still working on making her faster. Just burned out the starter (which can't be replaced on your own unless you have the proper tools to reconnect the O2 sensors and seal them). Looking at gettin a new body kit (this one actually sucks especially if you accidentally get too close to a curb... the fenders flare out too much past the tire line. Looking at getting Snyper front bumper cover matched with a Venice side panel and rear bumper cover. Possibly might get the GTR rear spoiler and paint the whole car jet black.

Edited by serverandenforcer

I drive a 2005 Chevy Silverado Extended cab. (with a family of 6 I need it) All white with chrome wheels and Flowmaster Magna Flows on it. It sounds so choice.

1974 Corvette. Currently has the original 350 but a new 383 is being built. Recently installed new 3.70:1 gears, headers and stainless exhaust. Daily driver is an '06 F-150. Bike is a '99 Honda Valkyrie.

vette.jpg

C5,

There is NO WAY I would own a car like your in Memphis...you're a brave man my friend.

I drive an ugly truck...perfect vehicle for Memphis...especially if I need to go to 'ramming speed' because someone wants to cut me off to get me to stop and jack my wallet (yep, it's happened to a few of our pilots).

FastCargo

C5,

There is NO WAY I would own a car like your in Memphis...you're a brave man my friend.

I drive an ugly truck...perfect vehicle for Memphis...especially if I need to go to 'ramming speed' because someone wants to cut me off to get me to stop and jack my wallet (yep, it's happened to a few of our pilots).

FastCargo

I rarely drive it within the city limits...mainly out East.

1995 Ford Taurus

It gets 35 MPG and only requires liability insurance.

BUT...with the money I save I get to DRIVE a C-152 on the weekends. :biggrin:

87 Jeep Cherokee Inline Six, 4.0L, 4 wheel drive with a lift kit. Then my wife every so often

Opel Signum

1.9 CDTI (diesel engine)

horse power 150.....enough for 210km/h (about 130mph)

automatic transmission

air condition

gps navigation system

mp3 audio player

114000km on the clock

it´s a good glider for the german autobahn....U know we don´t have speed limits here.

Greetings from Bavaria

Tomas

post-25707-1220594072_thumb.jpg

Soarer1.jpg

I was driving a 2D '95 Toyota Soarer Coupe until Feb but after I blew the head gasket, then it was like opening Pandora's box of mechanical faults and electrical issues that still haven't resolved. This one is almost identical except mine was a British racing green. Makes me sad to think about it! :cray:

I was driving a 2D '95 Toyota Soarer Coupe until Feb but after I blew the head gasket, then it was like opening Pandora's box of mechanical faults and electrical issues that still haven't resolved. This one is almost identical except mine was a British racing green. Makes me sad to think about it! :cray:

I used to have one of those in black. Over here it was called the Lexus SC300 which I had to order special because I wanted the stick.

I really liked that car...and it was drop dead beautiful for all of the 1 minute it stayed clean after a good detailing.

But I'll never buy a black car again...too high maintenance. I'd love another Lexus however...cars built like vaults and fantastic customer service.

FastCargo

My ride

MX-5 NB 98`

1.9L

140 HP

130 000 km now bought it with 122 000 km

0-100 kmh 8,5 sec

998 kg I made it lighter!!!

I have never driven a car like this it`S damn different than any other car I tested. try yourself, steering is ve5ry precise, shoks are standart hard and the feeling is great. You can drive true the landscape with a much higher speed than any other stock car cause you have no problems in the curves. The highway exits here i9n germany are made for a speed max 60 kmh but with this baby you can go up to 90 without problems... only G

strong enough for a daily ride.. damn i love this car! I bought it for only 4300€ and 2 weeks later someone hit my left door... I get 2300 back and puted it into this car .. new colour, new parts and everything is fine.

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Me a 1999 ER34 NA 25GT Skyline 4-Door.It's not powerful but it saved me nearly 10K compared to the turbo and is the perfect successor to my R31.It might have been a sister to the car in Saywhat's pic

Here's the damage when a tree branch fell on it.

skylinedamageyf4.th.jpg

our family car is Mazda 323 95 green

looks like your troubles hehe (cause of my father line of work - handyman)

i don't really have car, but i drive the cars of my parents.....

its one FIAT Palio 07

Fiat%20Palio.jpg

this is f***ing awesome! and its good for your pocket's health...13km/liter o/

and my father one's(just at night) :fans:

a Chevrolet(opel in EU) Vectra Elite 08

its looks + or - like this vectra07.jpg

Mine is '00 Civic Ferio. Indonesian local model though, the SO4.

Just got new 16' rims yesterday, now I'm saving up for total mod into a Vi-RS lookalike (or even B16B under the hood, heh heh) :biggrin:

Black 2005 Ford Crown Victoria. Guzzles gas but rides like a dream.

Guest 531_Ghost

In and around town, one of these:

Scooter.jpg

To and from work I ride in one of these:

vanpoolclipart.gif

And for those longer trips out of the local area:

200442782220706_200742215235949-display.jpg

2007 Suzuki SX4 AWD

not the most expensive or best looking car, but it is unstopppable in winter weather, and handles the twisty mountain roads like a dream, plus i get 30mpg or more

once the money is saved up, it will get turned into a rallycross car.

DSCN0022.jpg

and yes, thats an AMC Eagle SX/4 in the background, the thing is a beast :hunter:

'89 Porsche 944 S2

3.0L 208hp

at about 220 000 km

Old, pretty expensive maintenance, high taxes and insurance, burns a lot of gas, but it is a fun to drive. Especially on the German Autobahn :wink: . My girlfriend hates it :biggrin:

'03 Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDI

A lot more practical than the Porsche. Very durable vehicle. I drive it a lot. The only drawback is a bit ugly interior.