Wolf Pack

that terrain loooks familiar, Dave. You find the "Please Fly Quietly" sign at Osan??? :rofl:

wrench

kevin stein

silverbolt: I can see you havn't updated you Wildcat or Kate skins....

shouln't the sign say "This is MIDWAY!!!" :rofl:

wrench

kevin stein

gallery_12300_52_220510.jpg

F-5F TigerII of the 34th Light Fighter Wing, TM Air Force attacking an Iranian truck Convoy coming into Iraq. This one is scratch made from the templates provided. Any suggestions?

silverbolt: I can see you havn't updated you Wildcat or Kate skins....

shouln't the sign say "This is MIDWAY!!!" :rofl:

wrench

kevin stein

oh yes, i've did it, but there was a wrong line in Midway_data that was doing me choose the F4F-4 all the time .

Such a Beautifull landscape:

OgAAAGxZKZ1h6PjvOwmeuK9xR5329cXPBbniD6LwXH9eiKCBP9wqKSqdrHskKDt-B1lcwBk3e2VyxgwZtS-5c6oeRroAm1T1UKclQ-K01w9h3EB8co_OFTvxq4Ur.jpg

OgAAAOXGo8J_VLx7zBnRNZN-rPvi4mngd-EIokcExLpgHj0hkcHlOUwAEWOILHfu9c4GN1gPHPKj2YDJk6rYwkFuTY4Am1T1UJSBaO4FDYstEMhQybcO7VR_1hiU.jpg

Keep in mind, It's a WIP.......

tb1.jpg

tb2.jpg

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee :wink:

Wow.... that looks sexy KillerBee!!! :good:

Even though the Colorado Air National Guard flew F-100Cs in 'Nam, I always liked the A-7D. Here's a fictional COANG A-7D strike package over the jungle.

gallery_47882_295_47834.jpg

post-7785-1241776075_thumb.png

BAF (I'm in the mirage in the smoke) USAF conjoint raid in GDR.

:lol: Is that a recce version? If so, then I can see why it has a big snout. Its trying to stick its nose in other peoples business.

Nope is the ordinary Full Combat Capable Trainer.......................

Mau.

P.S. The Long Nose "Pinocchio" will come after..............

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...si&img=9082

F-5F TigerII of the 34th Light Fighter Wing, TM Air Force attacking an Iranian truck Convoy coming into Iraq. This one is scratch made from the templates provided. Any suggestions?

Still needs tweaking, and could be aligned better. Annoying but it's worth it when it comes out right :good:

Guest a10boar

Ficitional 4TH TFW over Germany.Thanks to Mike Druzolowski for the Tail Codes and markings.This skin set was made by Tiwaz and is his rendition ot the111st Fighter Interceptor Squadron in European Camo.Just an experiment for future detailed 4th TFW in Europe once I learn how to do paint decals properly.

Edited by a10boar

Ficitional 4TH TFW over Germany.Thanks to Mike Druzolowski for the Tail Codes and markings.This skin set was made by Tiwaz and is his rendition ot the111st Fighter Interceptor Squadron in European Camo.Just an experiment for future detailed 4th TFW in Europe once I learn how to do paint decals properly.

Man there is a name I haven't heard in a long long time. Tiwaz was one of the first big time skinners back in 2002/2003. Was a great guy too. Haven't seen him in years. I wonder how he is.

Jammin the Jihad, Weapon Away, and a Check Ride to get me back on track after a few days.

post-5735-1241798300_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1241798316_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1241798359_thumb.jpg

Guest a10boar
Man there is a name I haven't heard in a long long time. Tiwaz was one of the first big time skinners back in 2002/2003. Was a great guy too. Haven't seen him in years. I wonder how he is.

Yes,I wish he was still around too.Like to ask him about a Euro skin for B-52's and B-1B's using almost the same patterns used.Really hope Tiwaz is doing fine.

Yes,I wish he was still around too.Like to ask him about a Euro skin for B-52's and B-1B's using almost the same patterns used.Really hope Tiwaz is doing fine.

I sent him a PM as he was last around here on the 23rd of April. Maybe he will give us a shout.

I sent him a PM as he was last around here on the 23rd of April. Maybe he will give us a shout.

Didn't he have a kid...and that was the last we saw of him? :biggrin:

Didn't he have a kid...and that was the last we saw of him? :biggrin:

Didn´t he climb the Everest... and that was the last we saw of George Mallory?

Ps: Anyway, i´ve been told that parents must never survive their children

Edited by macelena

Old School WPAFB.

Finally a WPAFB skin WOOT! :clapping: I hope you'll do a WPAFB F-4 Skin

Falcon

Finally a WPAFB skin WOOT! :clapping: I hope you'll do a WPAFB F-4 Skin

Falcon

Yes I do. Just need to get Ant to help me with a good skin for it.

not too fictional actually. 4 TFW was co-based at Ramstien AB during late 70's thru mid 80's and deployed there a few times in concert with REFORGER exercises. Never picked the tasking back up after they transitioned to Mud Hens due to the course of history after that. Still woulda been interesting too see ARN-101

Rhinos in action.

Guest a10boar

WIP 4th TFW in Europe 1985-87 using the ARN-101.Slimers are off,adjusting camo to fit and decals need to be painted in 2-tone Tail Codes for the era.Other than that well,here's a preview.

not too fictional actually. 4 TFW was co-based at Ramstien AB during late 70's thru mid 80's and deployed there a few times in concert with REFORGER exercises. Never picked the tasking back up after they transitioned to Mud Hens due to the course of history after that. Still woulda been interesting too see ARN-101 Rhinos in action.

Still needs tweaking, and could be aligned better. Annoying but it's worth it when it comes out right :good:

Yeah I was a little ticked it wasnt perfectly aligned but hey did pretty well using gimp. Just gotta get the hang of it