Sign in to follow this  
Fubar512

Useless Factoid of the day

If you take the numerical value of every letter in a president's name and multiply them together, you will find that it is evenly divisible into the year that they were elected in.

Using this formula, I have predicted that the next president will be named Yellink McWawa.

Edited by Rambler 1-1

A duck's quack does not echo

Wrench

kevin stein

I know Mythbusters tested that, dont' remember what the outcome was.

And I see that Zur has been reading 'Uncle John's Bathroom Reader' as well!

Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.

A rabbit is not able to vomit.

The only flying saucer launch pad in the world is located in St. Paul, Alberta, Canada.

I can't attribute this one but I know it's true: Gingers have pale skin because they do not have souls. :biggrin: If you had met my ex, it would all make sense. :tonge: jk

Chevrolet was puzzled as to why it's Nova cars weren't selling in Mexico/South America - In Spanish slang (i believe), no va means NO GO!

"It is impossible to lick your elbow. "

---Waits to see how many will try

My neighbor was watching and tried to lick his elbow. :haha:

The plane crash in Mexico was because of wake turbulence and pilot error (it was the pilot´s first actual flight)

Chevrolet was puzzled as to why it's Nova cars weren't selling in Mexico/South America - In Spanish slang (i believe), no va means NO GO!

"Va" Literally means He, She, or it is in the process of going. (Spanish verbs can stand alone and be conjugated to mean an entire sentence and be fully understood "va" is a derivative of "ir" or to go. For clarification nouns are used. I.e. Ella no va a la casa de su novio. = She does not go to her boyfriend's (fiance translated literally) house.)

Anywho, "No va" can be understood as "it does not go" and be grammatically correct, just not clear. I won't get into reflexives and the "tu" commands form...

Sorry for the lesson, I just try use every excuse to practice my Spanish grammar.

Edited by ironroad

The only flying saucer launch pad in the world is located in St. Paul, Alberta, Canada.

I was there last weekend. It's where they tested the "AvroCar". It was a miserable failure, for those who don't know.

I have a 12 inch penis.....around.....think about it.

There's no such thing as centrifugal force. It doesn't exist.

If you were to stay in orbit around th earth for one year, you would be just less than four seconds younger than if you had stayed on earth.

King George II of Britain died whilst on the toilet.

Sounds can make you crap when a sound system is place on your throne!(comfort room) :blink:

I think it was some kind of effect.......I cant remember what it is though...... :biggrin:

But in Braniac they tried it and it worked!

Edited by johnrey

Sounds can make you crap when a sound system is place on your throne!(comfort room) :blink:

I think it was some kind of effect.......I cant remember what it is though...... :biggrin:

But in Braniac they tried it and it worked!

The Brown note is what you mean I think.

If you were to stay in orbit around the earth for one year, you would be just less than four seconds younger than if you had stayed on earth.

True, which is why the clocks in GPS satellites are set to run 0.11MHz slow on Earth to work correctly in orbit, 14400NM from it's centre.

I have a 12 inch penis.....around.....think about it.

5 inch length, 1 width,go around that´s 12inch perimeter XD

EDIT:(you meant that?take no offence)

Edited by macelena

"It is impossible to lick your elbow. "

---Waits to see how many will try

I bet he can. :rofl::biggrin:

post-1953-1227362632_thumb.jpg

Sgt John Levitow (CMOH) was in the USAF for 3 years, nine months and 28 days.