3 minutes ago, daddyairplanes said:

(stares at you in active 92G )

(then in Reserve 92G)

:lol::lol:

LOL I don't even remember the DFAC being open on the weekends all that much but normally my active duty weekends were always on FTX or JRTC/NTC rotations flying out or coming back.

5 minutes ago, EricJ said:

I've had plenty of layouts in Active Duty, but you know how that goes since it's an all-day event. Never had it in my Guard unit though.

I always got assigned to tent layouts. Messed my back up more than aircraft maintenance did.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Viggen said:

LOL I don't even remember the DFAC being open on the weekends all that much but normally my active duty weekends were always on FTX or JRTC/NTC rotations flying out or coming back.

I always got assigned to tent layouts. Messed my back up more than aircraft maintenance did.

I could imagine, though they're never fun no matter what you do.

as seen in another thread ... USCG PB-1G

well, I was able (with the help of the LOD Viewer --all praise Mue!!--) to get the painted on stripes aligned (in 4 segments!) on the fueselage and dorsal fin. There are other problems; some holes in the right side of the fin, where it joins the upper fues, has the large belly radome and not the smaller chin radome the ARS units would have. Also, there's no internal mapping in the waist and nose regions so decals show through from the outside.

I sure a 'fake pilot' unit could be added, as I've already hidden the belly radome. Just need the A-21 boat, eh??

btw, last time I worked on this was June, 2015!!!!! I wonder if Veltro might still have the MAX files, and if so someone could seal up the gaps and maybe create a seperate map for the interiors. If not ... well, it's really just for eye candy

pb1w-uscg.JPG

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Seems we only have one F-111 airplane. Felt it lacked detail. So reworked it to add a little more pazzaz...Pappy

WIP.jpg

WIP 2.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

nice, although im guessing your doing skin work not lods

If doing LODs, the canopy looks more flat than curved.:good:

Raven's Sea Hurricane Mk.Ib with new textures.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

My first attempt at making or, well, adding more details to the existing cockpit...

image.thumb.png.2714fd940abae8b94b72946dd7a46825.png

image.thumb.png.b183467a028f3f5f63011adb09c7590f.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

It's been a long way and still trying to be better

img00591.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

played a bit around with Guuruu´s Tonka...

img00018.JPG

• Like 11

On 8/7/2024 at 2:50 AM, Wrench said:

as seen in another thread ... USCG PB-1G

well, I was able (with the help of the LOD Viewer --all praise Mue!!--) to get the painted on stripes aligned (in 4 segments!) on the fueselage and dorsal fin. There are other problems; some holes in the right side of the fin, where it joins the upper fues, has the large belly radome and not the smaller chin radome the ARS units would have. Also, there's no internal mapping in the waist and nose regions so decals show through from the outside.

I sure a 'fake pilot' unit could be added, as I've already hidden the belly radome. Just need the A-21 boat, eh??

btw, last time I worked on this was June, 2015!!!!! I wonder if Veltro might still have the MAX files, and if so someone could seal up the gaps and maybe create a seperate map for the interiors. If not ... well, it's really just for eye candy

pb1w-uscg.JPG

check your mail MuaKissGIF.gif.5feb551f590f86dbb344010d843c8e09.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Looking good! :good:

Let’s go Flogger too many pictures and no releases 😂😂😂😂😉 great work 👍

• Haha 4

Ok, as you may have guessed from Veltro's post, I now have the max file for the SB17. Is there a volenteer Max Guru (tm) out there that wants to take on the project and make the needed changes??? (and maybe build the lifeboat?)

I thank any and all in advance!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wrench said:

Ok,

uh uh...

2 hours ago, Veltro2k said:

Let’s go Flogger too many pictures and no releases 😂😂😂😂😉 great work 👍

Happy to see you around V2K! and, as a perfectionist, yes, I may take some time to finish something (good stuff come to the ones who wait) the external models are mostly complete and may be released first, then the cockpits, or, I dunno... hahahahahahahahaha

I am a full pack of ideas at this time!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 9/2/2024 at 3:32 PM, FLOGGER23 said:

Happy to see you around V2K! and, as a perfectionist, yes, I may take some time to finish something (good stuff come to the ones who wait) the external models are mostly complete and may be released first, then the cockpits, or, I dunno... hahahahahahahahaha

I am a full pack of ideas at this time!!!

And looking forward to all of them my friend 👏

• Like 1

Looking great, though there are some minor typos.

1st picture:

СВРОС ЦЕЛИ must be СБРОС ЦЕЛИ (so В must be Б)

БПИЖН must be БЛИЖН (so П must be Л)

2nd picture:

I am not sure, but may be СТВКЛ should be СТЕКЛ (so В may have to be replaced with Е)

ИЗПУЧ must be ИЗЛУЧ (so П must be Л)

Considering you are not of slavic origin, overall you have done great with the Cyrillic alphabet. :drinks:

Keep up that great work.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Svetlin said:

Looking great, though there are some minor typos.

1st picture:

СВРОС ЦЕЛИ must be СБРОС ЦЕЛИ (so В must be Б)

БПИЖН must be БЛИЖН (so П must be Л)

2nd picture:

I am not sure, but may be СТВКЛ should be СТЕКЛ (so В may have to be replaced with Е)

ИЗПУЧ must be ИЗЛУЧ (so П must be Л)

Considering you are not of slavic origin, overall you have done great with the Cyrillic alphabet. :drinks:

Keep up that great work.

Thanks man! I will fix it soon!