Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,467
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. At the right angle the plane does look beautiful
  2. Gonna have to fire up SF2 and try these out. Thanks a lot for the Flankers...!
  3. Nice
  4. I'm not much a fan of the WW2 era, more spoiled by the modern era... But those look real good amariani
  5. https://combatace.com/forums/forum/268-thirdwire-strike-fighters-2-series-knowledge-base/
  6. I don't data mine the ODS weapons, but I think they did some research and made it so it would show up on their planes without problems. But for including them in your mod folder you have to look at a lot of factors, such as length, weight, and if their specific to a pylon. That's what you probably have to do in order for them to show up, but I'm sure somebody from the ODS mod will chime in about them too.
  7. We had that issue with the wingtip pylons on the Super Hornets. I don't think FastCargo found a solution either, as they rotate with the pylon, but don't look right either. It's a known issue, and if it looks correct when the wings unfolded that's what matters.
  8. I have to agree. I mean it's not technically wrong to implement the tanks on the Iranian version but having tanks would probably benefit some player down the line.
  9. Yeah, I stayed for the unveiling, not the speeches and whatnot. It looks pretty cool, just another B-2 lookalike though.
  10. Actually, the GBU-54 is a dual-mode (Laser/GPS) JDAM
  11. I can't wait either. An updated Flanker is necessary. I mean Marcfighter's was good, but it's dated.
  12. It's probably the SAM site, or the S-300PS. Fubar512s version has a way of making it miss because of the way the radar is setup. It's a real world issue and not so much an issue with the ARM. More than likely the author of that version did the same thing. Try your ARMs against another type of SAM and you should hit. I know I do. Besides you're targeting the launcher, not the radar itself. It'll fire but won't hit because it's not emanating any "radar waves" for a successful hit. Use PGMs or bombs or something else for the launchers.
  13. Thanks, I'll check them out sometime
  14. Yeah he's a busy man, so hopefully he'll respond... sometime
  15. Nice torno
  16. Usually I don't bother with the shoot list, since it tends to group to one target but I think the F-14A.dll allows A2G. I currently have it selected on my Super Hornet and have had no issues with A2G missiles that use the targeting pod. So I'm keeping it loaded just in case if I want to shoot multiple missiles at once.
  17. I think so FLOGGER23... Nice work! And looking good torno, can't wait to fly it...
  18. I run a NVIDIA GPU and don't have any issues with SF2 Complete. It might be a specific card but overall I don't have any issues. And welcome sixstrings, check the Knowledge Base too for some questions as well...
  19. Agreed, impressive work yakarov...
  20. No problem!
  21. I've been playing this game since 2004-5? And every now and then I've made mistakes for obvious things so don't sweat it
  22. Nice work torno. Can't wait to fly them and I thought that the tail was shorter due to the fact that it's a carrier based fighter (the Su-33 and the two-seater).
  23. https://combatace.com/forums/forum/268-thirdwire-strike-fighters-2-series-knowledge-base/ You'll find some useful links in here. From decals to doing a skin. Most of the planes use JPG (I think the odd few use DDS) or even old BMP. Most of the tutorials are for GIMP but if you have Photoshop then you'll have to have somebody chime in. But this link ought to help you out some.
  24. It works for games like Star Citizen, where they say two sticks is better than one for some players. I'm sure that for most flight sims one is enough. But then again you could probably configure it and it would work.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..