No Worries, I understood your input to be constructive, I appreciate the enthusiasm my work has generated, I didn't mean to sound hostile, I just have a lack of tact sometimes, I think I'm a bit techy from the DIY work I'm doing at home to be honest :biggrin: , I'm re decorating my Bathroom and toilet and it's my week off work ( I should be somwhere nice with beer and women to hand :yes: )

Craig stop redecorating the washroom, get a beer, find a girl! :biggrin:

Craig stop redecorating the washroom, get a beer, find a girl! :biggrin:

Errrrhhhhh, i would switch to find a girl and THEN get a beer. You might be disappointed when the alcohol effect slows down. :biggrin:

OK Beer is in hand (Jack daniels actually), woman... well she's always at hand luckily for me :biggrin:

Just something about the Typhoon that looks really cool from that angle.

I liked this screenshot so I thought I'd post it

Someone aughta extract the old engine sound sample from the old EF-2000 simulator

and set it up as the engines of this bird. It would do her justice. Sort of an homage to that game, too.

Of course, the engine effect in that game was purely made up as the real EJ2k engines weren't built yet!

The DID Super Typhoon game? I liked that one also...very cool, especially at that time...of course, it is still ahead of certain other games in many other aspects...

OK update time again, pics of the pit with some textures going on and improved mirrors and canopy frame.

img00022.jpg

I couldn't resist having a play around

img00023.jpg

img00025.jpg

Flippin' amazing. First Raptor, then Gripen, now Eurofighter. Good job on the progress thus far, and can't wait for the release!

Nice work on the pit Craig.

Can't wait to get that into my WOE install :)

looks just awesome! Keep it up Craig! :victory:

Awesome!

Good work Graig!

I looks perfect!

Question:

Will it be able to reach the high speeds like the new raptor (in WOE)?

the stock F-15 of WOE goes only 1200kmh in the game....

(sort of off topic: now someone has to make a 'falcon 4.0 style' campaign, 2010 conflict or so with raptors flankers gripens typhoons (rafales etc. ...) :P )

It is fast, but I would have to say I am a real amateur when it comes to the ini work, I decided to look for help in this area, but with the recent release of WOI and probable patches for the other series I guess we will have to wait until the WOI buzz has settled.

AND....

you'll be able to have a ground mapping radar with the new avionics70.dll.

I used to love flying the EF2K in Fighters Anthology...this one'll be so much better

Wrench

kevin stein

OK update time again, pics of the pit with some textures going on and improved mirrors and canopy frame.

Awesome, beautiful, what an addition to the SF community!

OK here are some screens of my revised pit, I am quite pleased with the progress.

img00026.jpg

img00027.jpg