Mainscreen.thumb.jpg.3cad0aeb1ca2786ff5542c3f855ede44.jpg

Strike Fighters 2 Complete Edition is a collection of the entire Strike Fighters 2 series including 5 games, 2 expansion packs, and 29 DLCs all in one single, easy-to-install package!

The package includes:
    • Strike Fighters 2
    • Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam
    • Strike Fighters 2 Europe
    • Strike Fighters 2 Israel
    • Strike Fighters 2 North Atlantic
    • Strike Fighters 2 Expansion Pack 1
    • Strike Fighters 2 Expansion Pack 2
    • All 29 Strike Fighters 2 DLCs

Player Flyable Aircraft
    • A-4A/B/C/E/F/G/H/K/L Skyhawk
    • A-7A/B/C/D/E/H/P Corsair II
    • A-10A Thunderbolt II
    • F-100A/C/D Super Sabre
    • F-105D Thunderchief
    • F-4B/C/D/E/EJ/F/J/K/M/N Phantom II
    • F-8C/D/E/E(FN)/H/J/K Crusader
    • F-14A Tomcat
    • F-15A Eagle/Baz
    • F-16A Netz
    • Harrier GR.1/3
    • Hunter F.1/2/4/5/6/50/58/FGA.9/73
    • Kfir C1/C2/F-21A
    • Lightning F.1/2/3/6
    • Meteor F.8
    • Mirage IIIC/CJ/CZ/EL/O
    • Mirage 5BA
    • Mystere IVA
    • Nesher
    • P-51D Mustang

System Requirements
  Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
  Memory: 4.0 GB RAM
  Hard Drive: 10.0 GB free space
  Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 10

Please note this is a repackaging of the single items into one bundle - there are no changes as known. Also still officially only Win 7/Vista.

https://store.thirdwire.com/project_sf2_complete.htm

You can get this Complete Edition for free if you've already purchased all the products listed above! Request Strike Fighters 2 Complete Edition for FREE!

• Like 5

And that is just the stock game out of the box! Most if not all of the AI aircraft have mods available to make them flyable, many complete with decent cockpits. Countless other aircraft are available for free. Entire mod packages for NATO, Vietnam, Korea,  Desert Storm, and many others exist. Besides having an obsolete terrain engine, the main limitations of the game are the absence of multiplayer and the inability to record and playback missions. This is a great deal for those that never got into SF2.

But as good as it is, I barely fly it any more because DCS World gives me nearly everything the SF series did AND has all the "missing" features like drag chutes, ejection sequences, refueling, exceptional multiplayer support, helicopters, etc. Plus it has state of the art graphics and decent VR support. Once Belsimtek releases the F-4E, my only reason to come back to SF2 is for the century series fighters and some of the Korean War types like my favorite, the F2H-2 Banshee.

Edited by streakeagle
  • Like 2

It is much too expensive I think

10 hours ago, jeanba said:

It is much too expensive I think

Yeah I understand that. I won't lie either. It is a bit too pricey for considering the graphics engine, the age of the series overall, the fact that DCS is leaps and bounds better.

Thirdwire is an independent developer however and if I could I would support the guy in all possible ways. SF2 series for me will always have a special place in my heart, and on my desktop. In fact it's a damn good entry series into combat flight simulation. My adventure started with a little box "Wings over Europe: Cold War Gone Hot" that I bought at a Big Lots. Then from there I ran into this weird website called CombatACE ... seriously what the hell is a mod and why is this really big website filled with them? Is it even legal? A little click here a little click there, next thing I know I downloaded some Column5 mods, NATO mods, got a couple of more mods here and there and I felt like the ruler of my own universe.

So Thirdwire for me has a nostalgia factor, and that small company somewhere in Texas is still kicking and trying to stay on top of things.  So $200 worth of games for $100 is something I wish I could buy with my broke butt. I mean you get help out Thirdwire and then you can get more bang for your buck because CombatACE has all kinds of mods that work best with a Full 5 merge install. So one package for endless possibilities throughout various era's of aviation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skyviper said:

So Thirdwire for me has a nostalgia factor, and that small company somewhere in Texas is still kicking and trying to stay on top of things.  So $200 worth of games for $100 is something I wish I could buy with my broke butt. I mean you get help out Thirdwire and then you can get more bang for your buck because CombatACE has a all kinds of mods that work best with a Full 5 merge install. So one package for endless possibilities throughout various era's of aviation.

Bought separate the individual items are $421.21........so $99.99 isn't that bad from that viewpoint I guess. 

I wish he would have stated Win 10 support really considering Win 7 is end of life early next year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bought separate the individual items are $421.21........so $99.99 isn't that bad from that viewpoint I guess. 

Exactly my thoughts ... as I said in the other thread, having only the original exes, and then having to scramble to find the patches to bring it current, I'd decieded to repurchase the ENTIRE series again. Now this comes out; and yes I'm probably even more broke-ass then most. But I will be finding the 100 bucks and investing it in this.

This not only saves time, but overall saves a substantial bit of coin. It's a great bargin, and well worth it. IMHO

8 hours ago, MigBuster said:

:yikes:Well when you put it that way ... it's just about better than a Black Friday deal. And like Wrench says it has everything in one convenient package. :good:

probably shd rewrite;didnt know it cost $400 individually;Maybe give a break to those who own the originals and keep it at $99 for newcomers.

I think he would have corrected some bugs such as the external ECM for AI ..., I would have bought it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jeanba said:

I think he would have corrected some bugs such as the external ECM for AI ..., I would have bought it.

Or the screwed-up flaps on the S-99/-199!

I still prefer SF2 over any other similar game/sim because of the modding features. So practical to add, expand and fix objects and terrains, it is like a build you own flightsim toolkit with great stock items. Just wish some rudementary helicopter support was added before development stopped.

This complete edition price is pretty good value IMHO. But the other individual prices should come down as well, these were actually raised about year ago. 

What surprises me a little is that, on his forum **, TK  advised against merging SF2NA with the other games, and now he does just that. 

(** forum now gone.)

• Like 5

Well I claimed my free download and deleted everything (and I mean everything) doing a 'scorched earth' install. Apart from dropping my controls.ini and viewlist.ini back in I've also added Shrikehawk's clouds - that's it. 

No complaints here - one happy bunny!

• Like 2

I have 4 of the 5 games, and a few of the DLCs. But I would gladly pay $99.99 for that if 1) it had Occulus VR support or 2) online lobby play.

4 hours ago, DEVIL11 said:

How do I get the access code if I have all sf2

Click on the link at the bottom of the main post.

Just to clarify - I can only get this free if I own EVERYTHING already? Or do I just need to own the base games? 

I have all the base games, both expansion packs, both AI plane packs and some skin packs. Can I catch a break?

On 08/07/2019 at 9:28 PM, Platinum Rogue said:

Just to clarify - I can only get this free if I own EVERYTHING already? Or do I just need to own the base games? 

I have all the base games, both expansion packs, both AI plane packs and some skin packs. Can I catch a break?

No you need to get all of the DLCs, and the website will tell you which ones you need when you try to order the free version.

Having said that, it may be cheaper for you to buy the outstanding DLCs and then get the free all-in-one pack rather than pay $100 just for the all-in-one pack.

This is very interesting! Has anybody purchased this all-in-one?

And an important question: Does it work in Windows 10?

Regards!

Edited by mono27

11 hours ago, mono27 said:

This is very interesting! Has anybody purchased this all-in-one?

And an important question: Does it work in Windows 10?

Regards!

Yes, there is no problem running in Win10

• Like 2

Thank you very much, ilzwb!

Now for me this is a go.

not bloody likely! :biggrin: