Muesli what terrain is that? Looks like EAW

Muesli what terrain is that? Looks like EAW

True! The autumn tiles to make it more grim. I like it!

She is a lot more agile than most jets that she would end up against. I'm surprised at how well she fights in the vertical. Does back flips faster than any other jet I have flown, and the turning is pretty good too. The only trouble I got in was after I dispatched a flight of J-7s and then Mig-31's. My whole flight was out of AAMs and Flankers jumped us on the way back home. I went low and fast. Lost 2 of my guys but I dodged every missile. They weren't kidding when they talked about the advantages of forward swept. The only real downside I see is that it takes a fairly sophisticated Fly-by-wire system to keep her going in a straight line. But I think the pros out weigh the cons. She turns more like a prop than a jet and I can always get on the inside.

You should've taken an extra gun on the central pylon, I've managed to go on flights and come back home with all my missiles still hanging from their racks - guns, Guns, GUNS!!! :minigun:

I was amazed though at the speed bleed, and, contrary to what I expected, I got into an uncontrollable spin on more than one occasion - when that should rather have been less prone to happen with FSW aircraft, right? Anyways, this beauty of a plane owns the sky for now, at least until the Berkut and the YF-19 Excalibur FSW-planes come out...

Damn I love that Hawk. Want to download but I have to requesst permission :angry2: :mad:

You should've taken an extra gun on the central pylon, I've managed to go on flights and come back home with all my missiles still hanging from their racks - guns, Guns, GUNS!!! :minigun:

I was amazed though at the speed bleed, and, contrary to what I expected, I got into an uncontrollable spin on more than one occasion - when that should rather have been less prone to happen with FSW aircraft, right? Anyways, this beauty of a plane owns the sky for now, at least until the Berkut and the YF-19 Excalibur FSW-planes come out...

Actually FSW aircraft are inherently unstable. Read the wiki article on Relaxed Stability ,it's a good characteristic for fighters to have.The only way the real X-29 could fly was with 4 computers correcting the flight path every second. But even then it is more maneuverable than most conventional fighters. Put thrust vectoring on her and see what happens. I'm going to try your gun idea. In general I'm a terrible gun fighter but I guess it comes with practice.

Edited by zmatt

Sunset Carrier Ops in WoE thanks to the Red Storm campaign

img00051.jpg

They're not working as should (all time on), but I think I'll upload them soon:

Amazing !

I can see my WW2 install taking some hammer soon !

Damn I love that Hawk. Want to download but I have to requesst permission :angry2: :mad:

Yeah same here, I don't get the non public releases. Whats the point if people cant fly em.

Never under-estimate your opponent.

Yeah same here, I don't get the non public releases. Whats the point if people cant fly em.

The Hawk is still NOT finished anyway (needs a pit etc). Buzz a PM to Florian about having the beta here (it is HIS creation).

And bump because no one is posting screenshots.

img00017xg4.jpg

Taking the F-4K (FG.1) out for shopping at the Range.

And bump because no one is posting screenshots.

Oh, yeah? Take that! :biggrin:

img00048.jpg

4th of July Failures

img00047.jpg

Edited by rovert97

New skin for the late French Super Mystère B2s that I'm working on. It still needs some work.

1231358698.jpg

The Happy Hooligan's ride again!

hh.jpg

Aloha!!!

F-15A, 199th TFS 'the Kukaiumoku'

img00002-1.jpg

Dave: DAMN!!! I was HOPING for that skin!!! It'll go nice with the F-89 and F-4 one. Collect the whole set!!!

Hinch... :shok: oh, YAH baby!!! possible replacement for the Iron Duke for a certain Island group????

Wrench

kevin stein

Hinch... :shok: oh, YAH baby!!! possible replacement for the Iron Duke for a certain Island group????

Wrench

kevin stein

Faux as always (who has the time to build the Pacific Fleet), but if you can use it, I'll mail it.

img00020fz6.jpg

XT864 out for intercept and scramble.

Bering 'bed.

XT864 out for intercept and scramble.

Those tanks look a bit dark on that Royal Navy bird.