Sign in to follow this  
nwdingo

vanessa..member

hi,.

i know some of you know racindriver1..vanessa...very pretty but mouthy girl flyer on here..lol.

well you may have noticed she not been around for awhile,i just thought id let you all know that a while back,she was in a serious road accident while over in italy,she has been in a life threatening condition for awhile now..but as of last friday they took her off there critical list,and expect a recovery,it will be long and slow..and for first time in 3 weeks her partner said she spoke..and in typical ness style her first comment was "hows my hair looking"..lol

my squadron is due to have a stop over in italy soon,and will make sure i get chance to pop in and say hi to her.

thanks

Dang, hope she recovers soon, tell her that we all hope she recovers soon.

Wow OMG - thats terrible - even though we have our little spats I really hope she recovers and is okay!

May she recover well and soon, sad to learn. Girls should get never hurt :sorry:

hope that her recovery his fast giver a get well ok alldow we never talk

Get well soon, good luck !! :good:

Derk

Get well soon, good luck !! :good:

Derk

Send her all the regards.

Which area of Italy if I may ask?

Blimey....give her our regards & lets hope she gets well soon.

ps, thanks for letting us know.

yes even though I don't know her she's still part of the CA family.I wish her a full and speedy recovery.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Oh s**t man :/

yeah i've noticed she haven't been for a while but i thought it was 'R/L like many of us here ....

Get well soon! i hope you have a quick recovery! :)

Having been in in a pretty bad accident two years ago myself, I can partially understand what's she's going through. Hopefully she makes an speedy and full recovery!

DAMN,,, er, I meen DARN, this sux. I hope she's better soon, someone take her a wireless laptop to her hospital room!

Wow. Hope she sees this thread. Had no idea something like this went down.

Funny I met a girl recently and I real quick I blurted out ( :dntknw: ) she has to be a European biker chick. Turned out half right. She used to ride bike years back until a car accident, but she's not Euro. Well quarter right there. She loved it.

I wondered why I hadnt seen her around in awhile. Hope she gets well and back to us soon.

God I am sorry about that, I hope she gets better soon

That is awful, I hope she makes a full recovery and is back here saying foul stuff as soon as she can.

oh yeah, please keep us all up to date, please.

did i say please?

that is awful, I am very sad to hear this. I don't drive NEARLY to that level but I do local Autocross and Dirt racing, and unfortunately getting jacked up (or worse) is part of the game. I'm thrilled she is still with us and wish her a speedy recovery! <S>

Edited by Sakai

This is really awful, may she receive the best medical care and heal quickly. I miss her sarcastic wit and humerus postings.

Holy cow! I thought it was a bit odd not seeing her around here lately. Good to know that she's recovering well. She's one of the coolest chicks here at CA. I hope to see her back here soon. Get well Vanessa. I, and many other members will be praying for you.

Edited by serverandenforcer

You can put me in the "noticed her absence" category too. An accident like that blows mega chunks!

Hope she recovers well and fast! Always sucks when s*** happens on the road... A friend of mine recently totalled his car, spun out of control on a rainy day... he hit two others but fortunately nobody got seriously hurt... He hardly remembers any of it...

Get well soon, V!