FalconC45

Operation went well

I'm back home and lil sore. But it went well. Lost a tooth but hey, I got more. Feeling the desolvable stitches is driving me lil crazy but they'll be gone within few days. I can eat soft food. Had two bowls of chicken and noodle soup and a banana for a snack.

Went to bed right after I got home, slept until 4pm. Slept on my left side so I could spit out some blood. I was still bleeding a lil going home. My mother was concerned about my clot but my family doctor told her a few days ago that it was very, very low risk. I understood why though, I lost a best friend since kindergarten due to a blood clot during a kidney removable and a waste bag installation operation. We graduated together too.

Tomorrow I'll be back on Lovenox. Had to stop taking it yesterday for the operation. After few days I'll be modding with Sweetfx. So be prepared for another HDR mod :). But for the life of me I can't remember where the Effects folder goes.. Been slowly installing various mods. Great to be back in the 'pit again.

Falcon

• Like 2

glad to hear it went well!!

for sf2, the /Effects folder goes into the mods folder in your

/C:\Users\-*your-name-here-\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2-whichever game name it is

just take it slow and easy for a while, eh??

Sure that isn't your medicine talking?  :smile: Anyway, congratulations on the successful op. Recover soon.

Good to hear that things went well for you.  Let me take the opportunity to wish you a speedy recovery, and I'm looking forward to seeing your next mod.

i was thinking of you yesterday..glad all went good..now i wish you fast recovery..and bring some mods  :biggrin:

Ok, I'll say it...I hate medical stuff as simple as doctor visits and I'm super glad it's not me. :biggrin: Glad you're in high spirits, though!

good news, get rest man!

Great news my friend.