GKABS

Need your prayers

I would like you all to pray for my baby girl (21 years old) as she tried to commit suicide two days ago, and now we have moved her to the Psychiatric hospital to be under observation for 10 days or more.  She hates me for it but I don't want to lose her.

Please pray for her and our family to get through these hard days.

I wouldn't be around for a while.

Take care,

• Sad 16

This is terrible

Please accept my thoughts and prayers for her

• Like 2

Stay strong, we're all wishing you and your family the best of outcomes.

E

• Like 3

I've been there, even though it wasn't a relative.

It's a very hard moment to pass through and it digs very far in your personal resources. Obviously it worths all the efforts.
I'm 100% behind you and your family and I wish you a total success during these extremely difficult times.

Don't hold back and show all your love. I would say it's the easiest part.

All the best for your family and don't forget to take care of yourself as well. You all need to be there for her.

Edited by Cliff7600
  • Like 4

I pray for you and her! (we have four daughters)

Edited by mdatelmi
  • Like 3

Oh my gosh! This is depression. The heavy illness.. But curable. This symptoms will pass but you will have some heavy month. This is just symptoms, not real her feeling. but she need to be under eye by others.

• Like 3

I went through something similar with my stepdaughter recently. It's a devastatingly painful situation. My heart goes out to you and your family. Just know that these things can be healed with hard work and time. Nothing is guaranteed but there is hope for a positive resolution. 

• Like 4

My every thought comes to You and Yours !!! P.

• Like 3

My thoughts and prayers with your family. I hope she gets the help and understanding she needs. I suffered from depression in my late teen years... not something I'd wish anyone to find themselves in. Wishing you strength in this difficult time.

• Like 4

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. With love and understanding (and time) hopefully all will be well

• Like 4

One step at a time my friend, tread lightly but firmly. She may hate you now but with some care and time hopefully things will come right in the end.

This will affect you and your family badly but don't forget you have many friends on here who I'm sure would be great listeners if you ever need to talk.

• Like 5

You know, I'm always with You ...

• Like 4

Keeping you and your family in thoughts and prayers GKABS. Am wishing you the very best and a positive road to recovery for your Daughter, I can't imagine how desperate she must have felt but I have no doubt that your love and strength will help her heal in the long term.

• Like 2

Oh no Mohamad....

I hope you & your beloved ones got the power to stay strong in this situation.

My prays are with you & your family my friend. 

• Like 2

I will tell my family to pray for her. Remember that it is a sickness and that she will need help from all her family and friends to recover from it.

Also do not forget to look after your own mental health. Caring for her will be stressful on you and your family.

• Like 2

As a emergency nurse I know how hard can it be, you took a brave but difficult decision. You and your family will be on my toughts.

Will keep in touch, If you need anything I can send you my phone for whatsapp talking.

• Like 4

That's really sad to hear. My thoughts are with you. I hope, she get's well soon.

Best wishes for you and your family.

• Like 1

Desperately sorry to hear this my friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all your family.

• Like 1

Keep going my friend! I wish all the best for you and your family!

• Like 1

I don't think she really hates you, it's just an evil disease clouding her judgment, and you'll all get over it!

• Like 1

Hopefully, things will work out man, hoping for the best.

• Like 1

I really don't know how to thank you for your support and kind word and prayer it's really help me specially with some of your experience some of you hand gon through it really made me see things distantly.

My youngest girl was  under a bad emotional (nervous breakdown and lack of self-confidence) and we were taking care of it for the last year and a half.  But in 10 minutes after I was with her and we were getting her paper ready for her first job interview as an accountant ( she graduated with honors) she decided to end her life and at the same time she was scared and wanted some to help her she took 48 Panadol capsule (Paracetamol) and 40 boscaban capsule (Paracetamol).

But thank good to of her friends called us and told us what she did and that saved my girl as we rushed her to the hospital and they did there best and more also they had to do a Kidney dialysis because the rate of blood poisoning was enough to kill her 3 times. But thank Allah God they saved my girl.

She is in the Psychiatric hospital to try to help her get through this stage for her and for us together as a family. 

We have a long was but will take it day by day.

Thank you all for your support and being here for me

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3