Dave

To All My Friends Here at CombatAce

Most of you know back in 2003 my mother killed herself and you all were here for me. The support was amazing. Now with my father in law's brain cancer that Sheila and I are dealing with, we are overcome with the support you all have given us. I cannot put into words to tell you all what it means to us get the support you all have given us. It's just amazing, I mean I have seen many things on this planet but the outpouring of support here has been beyond what I can possibly say. Yes, you all have managed to leave me speechless and unable to find the words to adequately express my thanks to you all. So I came up with this, I'm not a very religious man but I do believe in God. May he bless each and every one of you for your kind words and support. Thank you.

• Like 13

not that I have done much but you are worth it Dave. hang in there and know that you and your family are in our prayers. I know you would be the first to help me if the situation is reversed.

• Like 1

Dave,

I don't how to express this thought in English,

I send you my whole support!

Pierre.

Edited by Coupi
  • Like 1

All my thoughts are with you an your family my friend.

• Like 1

Dave,

I don't know if there are any words that can help in such hard times

but my hope and prayers are with your father in law, may he beat this horrible disease!

lost my grandfather (father's side) and grandmother (mother's side) to that damn disease

and heard about a lot of good people fighting it... hope he has enough strength to fight it hard!

all the best,

• Like 1

Stand strong, live tall!!!

• Like 1

Air Force guys bunch up, not only for Sat TV

• Like 2

Si sempre forte , non trovo le parole per esprimere il mio cordoglio, mi auguro ke tu abbia Fede nel Padre Eterno, perche ti possa guidare giorno dopo giorno , renderti forte e mitigare il dolore che provi, e vivere in pace i tuoi giorni futuri ... Sii sempre forte , avrai sempre il nostro supporto.

Lawyer Antonio Pask ( Antares81 )

• Like 1

Hang in there Dave and family.  You all are certainly in my prayers brother. The one good thing about difficult times is they often bring us closer together to God and to each other.

Edited by pcpilot
  • Like 1

My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

• Like 1

My thoughts and wishes are with you and your family... and the best of luck for you and yours...

• Like 1

Dave,

I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

• Like 1

As pcpilot said; one good thing about family emergencies is the way it brings family closer for mutual support. I know exactly how you feel my friend. Be strong. Don't be afraid to share your feelings.

• Like 1

We tought about you and your family Dave. 

• Like 1

Stay positive my friend. Positive thinking could do the impossible if you believe.

Falcon

• Like 2

Hang in there Dave and may God's blessings be with you and your family.

• Like 1

Real life may trump sims, but the "virtual" friends made over long distances through forums such as these can be all too real.

Somehow, a little <S> or emoticon can almost be as good as having a real person standing there when you know the truly good intentions of the people posting them.

Dave has had some rough times in recent years, I hope this latest event with his wife's father's health is the last one for a long time.

Keep doing what you've been doing Dave... being strong and holding your family together!

...and taking care of CombatAce and its dwellers ;)

• Like 1

It doesn't matter what you believe , Just believe

that we'll never let you stand alone!

• Like 1

Respect  !!!!!

• Like 1

Both of my father's parents died from brain cancer before my birth. My father taled me what long, terrible years that were each time. He would know what you and Sheila are living, me I can just imagine. Prayers I don't know, but compassion I can feel and wishes I can send.

• Like 1

Having lost my best friend to brain cancer, back in 2001, I can appreciate what you and Sheila are going through. Keep the faith.

• Like 1

Dave, my thoughts and prayers are for you during this trying time.  May God bless and keep you and your family.

• Like 1

My best wishes for you and yours Dave, I lost my father to a brain tumor in '01.

• Like 1